Tuesday, October 2, 2007

WidgetBucks Referral program update

This post is to let everyone know we have an update to our Referral program. Retroactive to launch (12:01 am Tuesday, Oct. 2), affiliates can earn a 10 percent referral fee based on the commissions earned by the people they refer. Affiliates receive this 10 percent for the full 12 months after the new member joins. Payouts to affiliates are monthly, along with their commission checks.

Within the WidgetBucks account pages there are a number of helpful referral tools, including multiple types of of pre-designed ads, text-links and logos. Check out our Terms & Conditions for all the details.

Here are some examples of the pre-made ads for affiliates' sites:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

-Dean

4 comments:

Alles said...

Will I be able to see how many referals I, uhm, referred to you and how much each of them brings me - something similar to what Clickbooth, Azoogle, Copeac etc. has?

LOUI$$ said...

Hi there, I have the same question like alles, how to check my total earning ? I have referral to my friends, but I didn't see the total income, please let us know asap, thanks.

Cybermaster said...

I hope this is not a stupid question, but I want to know how much you pay per click?? Or it is depending on which ads are displaying?
Is there a minimum price per click??

Aaron said...

Ditto here. I know for a fact that I have at least one referral, but there appears to be no method of reporting on referrals, or on their income. This is a MAJOR hole in the system that has to be fixed if this affiliate program is going to be taken seriously.